When it comes to making your own Christmas cards, the possibilities are pretty much endless; from simple pre-cut embellishments and lettering to more complicated scrapbook designs, there’s something for every crafter to have a go at. If you want to make someone a special card, but don’t have a lot of time to spare, our super simple paper bauble greetings cards could be just what you’re looking for.
You Will Need:
Sharp scissors and a craft knife (the knife is optional, but helpful)
1. Start by choosing your bauble shapes and make templates from the white card.
2. Place your templates onto the scrapbook paper and draw round them, then cut them out. The craft knife is handy for getting the curves on the baubles smooth, but isn’t essential.
3. Cut out separate tops for the baubles from the dark card, then stick them on using the glue stick.
4. Place a couple of sticky pads onto the back of each bauble, then stick them onto your card blank. The sticky pads make them stand out from the background, and appear to be more 3D.
5. Add your bakers twine for the strings, and any washi tape to finish.