The key facts
- Postal delivery charges are calculated by size and weight and start from 80p, which are for thin, light items that can be sent by Royal Mail's letter rate. Options are available for 1st class, 2nd class and courier3 delivery. To find out the cost of delivery and options, add the item to the basket and the charge will be automatically calculated.
- Free UK orders over £50. We'll choose the most cost effective method, usually 2nd class or 3-5 day courier.3 A first class option is available at an extra charge for a speedier delivery. 1
- Collection - is available from Sherwood Rise, Nottingham. We'll let you know when the items are ready, please feel free to suggest a convenient time in the comments box.
- Nottingham delivery - is available depending on the postcode area and availability. If we can't deliver your order personally to you within a reasonable timescale and you have already paid, we'll send it by post instead.
- Next working day delivery - is offered where possible or otherwise on request. The cut off time is 12 noon and a working day is Monday-Friday.
- Overseas orders - We deliver to countries with the EU. All orders are sent by tracked delivery. Add the items to your basket and the delivery charge will be automatically calculated. 2
- Safe Place: Please do advise us of a secure place to leave parcels if you're out, such as with a neighbour, by leaving a note in the comments section when you check out. We'll do our best best to advise our delivery partners of your requirements. Unfortunately can't always accommodate requests to leave items in unsecured areas but if we can, it must be at your own risk! 4
- Christmas Delivery deadlines - Please allow more than the stated delivery time due to the extra volume of parcels in the delivery network. See table below for deadlines.
The extra detail
1. Please also note our policy regarding returns - if an unwanted item is returned and renders the free postage discount invalid, the amount refunded will be limited to the price paid less the free delivery discount given.
2. There are some restrictions in place on what can be sent by Airmail, however we'll let you know if this causes a problem with your order.
3. Most couriers require a signature and operate between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your products between these hours.
4. Unfortunately if your item was left by request in an unsecured location and is subsequently lost or stolen, we're not able to replace or refund purchases. Please advise us of a secured location to ensure this doesn't happen.
5. Most of our products are supplied direct from stock and we will despatch your order within 3 business days (normally the same or next working day). If we're unexpectedly out of stock or there is a delay for other reasons, we'll e-mail you to let you know and ask if you wish to continue with the transaction.
6. We'll try to get your items to to you quickly but can't compensate you if they turn up late. First class post usually arrives within 1-3 days, or within 5 days for Second class post. Please allow 3 weeks (15 working days) before reporting items as lost - this is based on the timescale stipulated by Royal Mail.
7. If an item gets lost, we'll offer to replace the items or issue a refund, depending on the circumstances. This does not affect your statutory rights.
8. If an order is returned by the parcel carrier to StickyTiger as unclaimed or refused, or the address was incorrect, incomplete or not accessible, the order will be deemed as cancelled and a refund will be issued for the original order amount. Further delivery attempts must be paid for by the customer.
Christmas delivery deadlines
|Second class letters & parcels, Standard courier delivery & Free delivery ||2pm Tuesday 17th December |
|First class letter/parcels & Next Working Day Courier, Special Delivery ||2pm Thursday 19th December |
Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Malta, Eastern Europe
(except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia)
|Midnight Monday 9th December |
|Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland ||Midnight Thursday 12th December |
|Belgium, France, Ireland and Luxembourg ||Midnight Monday 16th December |