Bright and Colourful Valentines Bunting Card
With February just around the corner, we’re thinking about Valentines Day here at StickyTiger; after all, it’s a great excuse to get crafting. If you’re thinking about whipping up a handmade card for your beloved this year, we’ve got a really easy tutorial for something a bit different here on the blog today.
You Will Need:
Scrapbook paper with words such as ‘love’ incorporated into the design, or printed paper and letter stencils - we used Gummi
A card blank, or a sheet of A4 card folded in half width-ways
A small heart template or stencil
Thin wooden sticks
Spray mount or glue
A glue gun
1. Cut out your letters, then draw around your heart template and cut those out as well.
2. Using your spray mount or glue, stick them onto a sheet of plain card.
3. Wait for the glue to dry thoroughly, then cut your letters and hearts out again.
4. Lay out your word and hearts so they’re evenly spaced, and cut off a length of bakers twine to attach them to, leaving enough space at the end to tie them to your sticks.
5. Place small blobs of glue onto the reverse of your letters and stick them onto the bakers twine.
6. While the glue is drying, decorate the front of your card with stamps, scrapbook paper or fabric.
7. Using the glue gun, stick one stick to either side of the inside of the card, making sure that you can still open the card far enough to stand it up. Leave to dry, then place in an envelope ready for the big day!