Scrapbook paper is such a great craft resource; we love it here at StickyTiger, simply because of the huge volume of styles and prints it’s produced in. Our festive stock this year is brilliant (even if we do say so ourselves!), and is made up of repeating patterns, words, pictures and frames, and we think it’s just the thing to add to our small wooden discs to create unique little tree decorations.
You Will Need:
Festive scrapbook paper (we used a good mix of words, pictures and patterns)
A craft knife
1. Start by deciding what you want to put on your discs; words are nice, if you have enough space, and we also cut out some reindeer, heart and snowflake shapes.
2. Cut your shapes out carefully using a craft knife.
3. Apply some strong glue to the reverse of your shapes, and press down onto your wooden disc.
4. Leave to dry, then decorate with twine bows, buttons and beads.
5. Using the glue gun, attach a loop of twine to the reverse of your disc, so you can hang it easily on your tree.
6. Once the glue is dry, hang your disc on your tree along with some dried orange slices, pine cones and cinnamon sticks, and you’ll soon be in rustic heaven!